You love her a lot, but you argue often. You hate it when you get into these fights. You can do without these issues, but you can’t do without her. So, what do you do? How do you handle arguments with the Chinese women you love?
Just remember: The Great Wall of China has been around for the longest time, and it has always stood its ground. This says much about the Asian Chinese girl you’re dating or living with; she’s strong and resilient. So rather than build another great wall to separate you and your loved one (which would be rather pointless), a wise man would start building bridges of love and understanding.
Love and understanding are more than abstract concepts. They are personal choices you make, and they manifest for real in your relationships, as follows:
1. First, face the truth that it’s difficult to argue online. When you’re in conflict with your loved one on Chinese women dating sites, you’re flying blind. Neither of you can see each other’s reactions nor the effect of your words. This leaves you careless as to the consequences of your actions. Thus, the communication suffers.
2. Next, accept the fact that you cannot eliminate arguments completely. Kind and submissive as pretty Chinese ladies are, they do have a fighting spirit! Besides, people will always have something to argue about, simply because you come from different points of view. Thus, whenever you argue with your Asian sweetheart, remember that it’s only a temporary thing. She’s still the same person in those hot Chinese girl photos. The love remains.
3. Although you can’t remove arguments from the picture, you can choose to improve the way you deal with arguments. Do you want to bring out the cute kitten and not the angry tiger in that Chinese women photo? If so, then better sweeten your arguments with these Asian beauties. A debate may not start out right, but you can always end it on a positive note. Soothe her with tenderness, and it will melt away those sentiments of hurt.
4. As part of our dating Chinese girl tips, choose to keep those arguments short. It is within your control, and it is up to you. Marital fights only get prolonged when either of you get rude or nasty. Thus, it helps to see her as a Chinese woman seeking man who can hold his temper and listen with reason.
5. Understand that in life, nobody wants to be a pushover. If you don’t want to be, then neither does she. Especially when both of you have been hurt before, the natural tendency would be to either be defensive or to fight back.
6. If you fight back with equal force, then the man in you wounds the woman in her. Because words can’t be unsaid and actions can’t be undone, this often leaves you with a lot of regret.
7. Therefore, choose to keep your argument constructive. There are better ways to end a misunderstanding than by slamming the door or walking out. Yell and shout as you may, it won’t appease Asian girls. It will only cause them to feel cross and to tune out whatever you’re saying. (Well, so much for being heard.)
8. So, don’t be a fool! Only foolish men would let an argument with their Chinese women last overnight. If you value your breakfast and your daily routine, then don’t let the fight linger ‘til morning. Otherwise, you’ll certainly miss the thoughtful, attentive partner you’re used to – the same one who’ll probably dish it out with the silent treatment.