If you think spotting a narcissist is easy, then better think again! If it were really that easy to spot Colombian girls who are narcissists within, then none of us with end up with broken hearts and failed relationships.
Unfortunately, people with narcissistic tendencies are hard to tell. We only get better at telling Colombian beautiful women apart when we become more aware of the tell-tale signs of narcissism.
A form of extreme self-love, NARCISSISM is an intense, consuming absorption with the self. Because only the self is considered highly-important, the other person becomes less-important or even unimportant.
Now, we realize how essential it is to detect a narcissist among the hot South American women we’re dating. Based on the photo of that beautiful girl in Latin America, her looks can be quite deceiving. You could be misled into dating Latin women who are selfish and self-centered – that is, unless you see beyond the superficial and into the real. Here’s how:
- First and foremost, it helps to know that not all narcissistic people are quiet and introverted. Self-absorbed as they are, some of them may not necessarily be quiet and shy. In fact, many of them can be quite sociable, thus, making us falsely believe that they’re pretty normal. Narcissism, though, is a personality disorder and it doesn’t lead to normal, healthy relationships.
- Although arrogance is a trait common to all narcissists, not all of them might appear proud and boastful. Some of them have learned to be more sophisticated in their approach, as you’ll find out when you’re Colombian girls dating. Although these girls try not to brag about themselves, it often slips out in their conversation.
- When dating Colombian womanfor several times, do you notice that she likes to call the shots? Does she always demand to have things go her way, and not yours? If you’ve met a beautiful woman who’s controlling and manipulative in everything she does, then beware! Your fairytale love story with a drop-dead gorgeous girl just might knock you out of a happy ending.
- Next, are they overly demonstrative about their affection for you? Do they try to win you over with an excitement which is intoxicating, only to withhold this same pleasure when they’re displeased with you? If this is the rollercoaster ride you have when you meet Colombian ladies, then it’s time to get out of this cycle. There are other women out there who won’t drive you insane with their on-and-off desire for you. You deserve better!
- Since they’re masters at scheming and manipulating, narcissists will use the hook and bait on you. Mesmerized by their overwhelming attractiveness, you can’t helped but feel flattered by their attention. Once you’re hooked on them, however, it’s going to be turbulent waters the rest of the way. Unless you give them what they want, you’ll be deprived of affection and intimacy.
- Along with an extreme self-love which might lie undetected at first, narcissists may also exhibit a pent-up rage that’s cleverly hidden. Occasionally, this might explode into sudden outbursts of anger that will shock and awe you! Those once awesomely beautiful Colombian girlscould show signs of being persons who are potentially abusive.
So, date Colombian woman all you want but don’t aspire for perfection at all. Imperfect and flawed as human beings are, what you deserve is someone with the capacity to love, give, and empathize. If you don’t spot these traits in the girl you’re dating, then better think twice! Before it’s too late, don’t end up with her!!!