How to find a russian bride and not end up getting your bank account drained by that potential bride?
This is the question every foreign man seeking russian women needs to ask himself before signing up on an online dating website. I hate to break it to you but there are lots of gold diggers lurking on dating sites.
In fact, it’s very common to find gold diggers among Russian girls because the vast majority of Russian men can’t afford to buy expensive gifts for their girlfriends, so russian buties go looking for expensive gifts from foreign men online to compensate.
Gold diggers – be it gorgeous Russian ladies or American beauties – are very manipulative and can be so subtle that most men don’t suspect anything before it’s too late and she drains their bank account.
There are certain ways you can spot a gold digger on online dating websites. Run away from that Russian lady if you notice any of the following:
- All gold diggers mask their money-draining intentions by false kindness. If she expects something from you in return for spending time with her in a live video chat russian cam, it’s a red flag.
- A gold digger often drops hints that she needs this or that – and those things are usually expensive. A Russian lady that wants to find true love and is not dating men only for money won’t say outright that she needs you to buy something for her – especially not in online chat before you’ve even met in person.
- It goes without saying that gold diggers tend to complain that they’re currently dealing with some financial problems. While it’s perfectly normal when a Russian girl tell you about her financial woes, only gold diggers can ask you directly to pay their bills. That’s obviously a red flag.
- If you’re the type of guy who sends gifts to online girlfriends – you must be extra careful here. If you notice that your Russian girl’s affection (how she behaves in a chat or Live Cam) and her online kindness toward you is always directly correlated to how much money you’ve spent on gifts for her, she’s most likely a gold digger. It’s very easy to think at those moments ‘Oh, russian women love me!’ but in reality, she’s just asking for more via her faux affection.
- When you’re getting to know one another in an online chat, pay attention how soon she asks you about your job and salary. If all of her questions – especially early on (gold diggers have filters and don’t like to waste their time on low-income men) – seem to relate to money, then it’s a sure bet that she’s a gold digger.
- While it’s perfectly normal when a Russian lady asks you if you own a house (houses) and car (cars), the more detailed questions she asks about it (like, where exactly is your home located and does it have a swimming pool, billiard table etc.), the higher chances that this lady is here to drain your bank account. And be sure that she has vicious plans for your houses and cars as well!
- When meeting russian singles, it’s vital to ask your potential girlfriend certain question to determine if she’s a gold diggerbefore deciding to marry russian woman.
- Ask her what she does for a living. If she mentions a regular or low-paid job, and yet you on her profile pictures you see her in luxury cars, yachts, drinking expensive champagne or donning designer handbags – it should be a cause for concern. Or she might have rich parents!
- Ask her what is the best gift she has ever gotten. A gold digger will always name something expensive rather than something that brought her a pleasant emotional experience.
- Ask her about her past relationships. Though not all Russian ladies are willing to speak openly about their past boyfriends, it would be a good idea to check if she has a history of dating wealthy or older guys. If this is her thing, it should ring alarm bells.
There’s one very quick way to find out if you’re dealing with a gold digger. Just like gold digger – who don’t want to be wasting their time on poor guys – you don’t want to be wasting your time (and money) on gold diggers, right?
Just tell a Russian girl that you’ve lost all your money in some crazy market crash and you’re practically homeless now – and see her reaction. A caring girl who sees a potential boyfriend in you will support you, but a gold digger will not even sympathize with your financial woes and will blow you off right away.