Today’s Western guys find it difficult to chat with Chinese girls due to cultural differences and the idea that dating a Chinese girl is something rather unusual.
And while they are right – Chinese girls are indeed exceptional in many aspects – dating a Chinese girl is not something extraordinary once you know all the pitfalls of establishing a romantic connection with a Chinese girl.
1. Introduce yourself. Sexy Chinese girls chatting online receive hundreds of messages from guys like you on everyday basis, which is why you
’ll have to be creative when initiating an online conversation with a Chinese girl.
Come up with the kind of message that could peak her interest. Don’t just write something like ‘Hi, what’s up?’ A Chinese girl is unlikely to respond to
that, which is why you’ll have to use your imagination.
2. Be interesting and be… yourself! Instead of saying ‘Hi, what’s up?’, you could browse through her profile page (if you’re chatting via Facebook) and see what kind of things she’s into. Be Sherlock Holmes and use your deduction skills here!
Now that you know what she likes and what kind of a person she is, it won’t be difficult to get a response from her – if you get your first message right, of course. Chat with a Chinese girl about fun and entertaining things in order to draw the girl into you.
Do not spend much time talking about work or college, it doesn’t usually bring a smile to anyone’s face. Chat about traveling, tell her where you’ve been, what you’ve seen and ask her to tell you her traveling stories. Like any other girls, Chinese girls are very passionate about traveling.
Your goal is to make her smile (even though you won’t be able to see it, but you’ll likely feel it) so that she’ll look forward to chatting with you next time.
3. Compliment her personality. Even sexy Chinese girls are generally shy, so they might change the subject when you compliment their appearances. Instead, opt for complimenting her personality, since the ability to see what’s inside a girl is much appreciated by Chinese women.
When she tells you something interesting, tell her how smart you think she is; when she tells you how much she cares about certain things, tell her how cute you think it is. Young Chinese girls have a kind of obsession with being cute, so don’t forget to tell her how cute she is or how cute her message was etc.
4. Compliment her most favorite body parts. Girls of different origin like to be complimented on different things. For example, American girls like to be complimente
d on their lips, hair and personal style, while Chinese girls take pride in their long legs, narrow cute faces, white complexion, and long eyelashes.
So send her a message like ‘Out of all Chinese girls, I think you have the most gorgeous eyelashes!’ – it’s cute and funny at the same time, since there are over 650 million women living in China.
5. Bring a little bit of banter. Having a little bit of banter in an online conversation with a Chinese girl will put you and your chatting partner at ease about the whole chatting thing. By sending teasing remarks to a girl, a guy shows the lack of fear to lose the girl, which is perceived by her as expression of confidence and dominance. Chinese girls are naturally quite shy because of their strict upbringing, which is why they tend to respond well to confident and dominant types of men.
6. Flirting. If you’ve noticed some interesting thing that defines her as a person in her profile or pictures, then bring it up in the chat and add flirting to it. Here’s a quick example: let’s say a girl helps homeless animals to find new owners. By chatting with her on this subject, you can sometimes call her a ‘cute helper’. In such a way, she will know that you remember and appreciate what she is passionate about.
7. Establish emotional connection. Western guys who want to meet Chinese girls need to always remember this: Chinese girls love romantic fairy tale stories and t
hey are very tender and loving creatures, which is why you should focus on building a strong emotional connection with her. Make her think about you even when her laptop/smartphone is switched off.
Keep in mind that every Chinese girl is different and will respond to your approach differently. But one thing is certain: if you follow the above-mentioned tips, you will most likely get her attention and make her think of what it would be like having you as a boyfriend in real life.